A recent root exploit I introduced for Motorola devices, Motochopper, should do the trick for rooting the LG Optimus F3, Optimus F5 and Optimus F7. This root guide was released by ‘ne0zone75’ on the XDA forums and it has been confirmed to work with varied variants of the I9505 phone. XDA thread can be viewed here.
Disclaimer: We are not responsible for any damages that may happened due to using this guide to root your phone.
Downloadable files to Root LG Optimus F5:
- Download and extract the entire Motochopper zip file to your desktop on your computer.
- If you are using Windows, ensure you have installed the latest LG USB drivers available for your phone
- Ensure USB Debugging mode is enabled on your device
- Connect your device to your PC via USB
- If you are using Windows, navigate to the extracted directory and execute “run.bat”. If you are using Linux or OS X, navigate to the extracted directory in a terminal and execute “./run.sh”
- Approve the ADB connection from your PC on your device
- Wait for it to root the device.
- Once done, you should see SuperSU in your app drawer on the device indicating it worked.
That’s it! How easy it was rooting your LG Optimus F Series device. Hopefully it went good for you, without any errors. In case you do have queries and confuse at any step let us in the comment section.
LG Optimus F5 Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts