This root script can help you root your LG G2 with the latest Android 5.0.1 Lollipop OS. All credit goes to XDA Forum Senior Member avicohh for releasing this all in one script tool for LG G2. This tool is very easy to use. All you have to select the option from the tool to root your device.
All things you will need:
How to Root LG G2 with Android 5.0 Lollipop:
- Download and install LG USB Drivers on your PC
- Make sure your phone is in USB Debugging mode. (Setting -> About phone -> Software information -> tap 7 times on Build number -> Go back Setting -> Developer options -> Tick USB debugging). Plug phone to PC
- Run the LG Root Script.bat file
- Now you will see a CMD window. Just hit any key on your keyboard to run the root script, then follow the instructions.
- After this your phone will be rooted in a few seconds and then it will reboot automatically
- Confirm root with rootchecker
- If the phone not recognize, try to switch between MTP and PTP options.
- If you got "MSVCR100.dll is missing" error, install Visual C++ Redistributable.Download: 32 bit / 64 bit.
The script tool now is working for almost LG Android devices:
- LG G3 (all variants)
- LG G2
- LG G3 Beat
- Lg G Pro 2
- LG F60
- LG L90
- LG Tribute
LG G2 Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone Related Posts