I have only personally tested my LG G Stylo LGH631 model and confirm root working. I can not vouch for any other device models. Just make sure you have your full firmware package available to recover from a soft brick and read the thread before attempting to flash !!
Caution: Do not use this root method for 5.1.1!! You will get a soft brick and there is no way to recover! If your on 5.0.2 and did not take the update then you can proceed to this root method.
Guide to Root T-Mobile / MetroPCS LG G Stylo:
- Advised: Have a full stock firmware package available (just in case of soft brick)
- Have LG USB drivers installed on Windows PC [Download]
- Download the LG One Click Script Root file above and extract to some folder.
- Enable USB debugging on your phone. (Go to Settings > General > About phone > Software information, tap Build number seven times and then go to Settings > Developer options and turn on USB debugging)
- Plug your phone into pc. (it will install driver when connected just wait till is done)
- Switch to MTP when drivers are full install
- Double click on the LG Root Script.bat file (the Script will run)
- Follow the instructions.
- Enjoy ROOT.
Normally If it doesn’t work for you please checking port that connecting between device and computer or checking LG driver and Re-run script again.
LG G Stylo Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone Related Posts