This root script allows you to root your LG G Pro 2 with the latest Android 5.0 Lollipop OS. All credit goes to XDA Forum Senior Member avicohh for releasing this all in one script tool for LG G Pro 2. This tool is very easy to use. All you have to select the option from the tool to root your device.
All things you will need:
How to Root LG G Pro 2 with Android 5.0 Lollipop:
- Download and install LG USB Drivers on your PC
- Make sure your phone is in USB Debugging mode. (Setting -> About phone -> Software information -> tap 7 times on Build number -> Go back Setting -> Developer options -> Tick USB debugging). Plug phone to PC
- Run the LG Root Script.bat file
- Now you will see a CMD window. Just hit any key on your keyboard to run the root script, then follow the instructions.
- After this your phone will be rooted in a few seconds and then it will reboot automatically
- Confirm root with rootchecker
- If the phone not recognize, try to switch between MTP and PTP options.
- If you got "MSVCR100.dll is missing" error, install Visual C++ Redistributable. Download: 32 bit / 64 bit.
The script tool now is working for almost LG Android devices:
- LG G3 (all variants)
- LG G2
- LG G3 Beat
- Lg G Pro 2
- LG F60
- LG L90
- LG Tribute
LG G Pro 2 Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone Related Posts