This root script can help you root your LG G Flex 2 with the latest Android 5.0.1 Lollipop OS. All credit goes to XDA Forum Senior Member avicohh for releasing this all in one script tool for LG G Flex 2. This tool is very easy to use. All you have to select the option from the tool to root your device.
All things you will need:
How to Root LG G Flex 2 with Android 5.0.1 Lollipop:
- Download and install LG USB Drivers on your PC
- Make sure your phone is in USB Debugging mode. (Setting -> About phone -> Software information -> tap 7 times on Build number -> Go back Setting -> Developer options -> Tick USB debugging). Plug phone to PC
- Run the LG Root Script.bat file
- Now you will see a CMD window. Just hit any key on your keyboard to run the root script, then follow the instructions.
- After this your phone will be rooted in a few seconds and then it will reboot automatically
- Confirm root with rootchecker
- If the phone not recognize, try to switch between MTP and PTP options.
- If you got "MSVCR100.dll is missing" error, install Visual C++ Redistributable.Download: 32 bit / 64 bit.
The script tool now is working for almost LG Android devices:
- LG G Flex 2
- LG G Flex
- LG G3
- LG G2
- LG F60
- LG Tribute
- LG MS395/D393
- LG L90
- LG Transpyre
- LG Volt (LS740)
LG G Flex 2 Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone Related Posts