Today, my friend asked me to do a guide of how to manually install the Gingerbread V20B firmware on the LG Optimus 3D. Now here it is. LG Android Phones
USE THIS GUIDE AT YOUR OWN RISK, I’m not responsible for your phone loosing reception, ending world hunger, finding the cure for AIDS, or bricking. LG Phone Problem and Solution
Download: LG-Optimus info
How to Update LG Optimus 3D to Gingerbread V20B Steps:
1. Install "B2CAppSetup.exe" and run LGMobile update.
2. Install USB drivers from this program.
3. Turn on “debug mode” in phone (menu/settings/application/development/USB debugging), then plug in into computer.
4. Wait for driver installation.
5. Install Msxml.msi (right button in mouse)
6. Use Enabler.exe and turn to “ON”
7. Turn On UpTestEX_mod2_marwin.exe .select your KDZ file. Set emeregency, 3gQCT as pictured and press “NORMALL WEB UPGRADE TEST. (on screenshot)
8. Flash starts automatically.
9. After flashing LG Optimus 3D reboots automatically.
Note: You do this on your own risk!
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts
not working. no way to get part 7 picture 3, the small window. allways B2C is turning on and traying to update from net