A Factory Reset restores the original factory settings and will delete your personal data. If your LG G Flex menus are frozen or unresponsive, or you have forgotten your screen lock pattern or pin you can master reset using hardware keys. To perform a master reset, follow these steps.
To reset your LG G Flex to default factory settings:
- Power off your LG G Flex, make sure it is unplugged from the charge cable.
- Hold “volume down” and “power” button at the same time and you will see the LG splash screen.
- When the LG Logo is displayed, release and then immediately re-hold the Power key.
- You must continue to hold both two keys until you see the words “recovery hard reset” on the screen.
- Press the Power key to reset or one of the Volume keys to cancel.
- Press the Power key to confirm the reset. The reset will start immediately.
The process will wipe all user data and firmware settings but leaves the contents of your internal SD Card intact. Good luck.
LG G Flex Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts