I have successfully enabled tethering on my LG Thrill 4G from my windows 7 x64 computer. Basically i did the following. Thanks to stealth110 sharing the methods. LG Android Phones
- Download Superoneclick for rooting your LG Thrill 4G
- Download and Install SQLite Editor
- Under Settings Storage select Settings.db
- Select secure
- Mine is line 147 yours might be different (tether_entitlement_check_state) change value from 1 to 0 (Zero)
- Back out of SQLite till at home screen
Tethering should now be working I have had some problems with restarting and having to go back in and change this setting back to 0, still trying to locate the problem but haven’t really had time to do so. LG Phone Problem and Solution
Steps to enable tethering with an unrooted LG Thrill 4G:
- Download any cut from market
- Open and select activity then select hidden menu this will give you all of the hidden menu options or you can just select connectivity test.
- Open new shortcut and unselect entitlement.
Tether will now be working but once again you will have to go back into the settings and reunselect this option if you reboot. LG-Optimus info
I hope this helps!
LG Thrill 4G Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts