You can now easily root your LG Nexus 4 with SuperBoot as soon as you have installed SU and Superuser app. In this guide, you no longer need the ADB program. Also, it will save you the hassle of modifying files in your LG Nexus 4.
- DOWNLOAD – MD5: 824ec82dfa9ecd0c411dad9121f1f32d
- LG Nexus 4
- Computer (Windows, Mac, or Linux)
- USB Data Cable
How to root LG Nexus 4 using SuperBoot Steps:
- First you need to unlock your bootloade
- Download the SuperBoot to your PC
- Extract the zip file to a new folder via winzip/winrar
- Put your Phone into Bootloader mode by turning it off and holding the ‘volume up’ and ‘volume down’ buttons in the same time
- You should see a picture on your screen
- for a Windows, double click ‘install-superboot-windows.bat’
- for a Mac , open a terminal window to the directory containing the files, and type ‘chmod +x install-superboot-mac.sh’ followed by ‘./install-superboot-mac.sh’
- for a Linux , open a terminal window to the directory containing the files, and type ‘chmod +x install-superboot-linux.sh’ followed by ‘./install-superboot-linux.sh’
- The LG Nexus 4 will boot up using the insecure boot image Superboot is, and upon rebooting, your LG Nexus 4 is rooted. Open the app drawer and check out the Superuser app.
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts