Congratulations! LG Connect 4G owners! We now have the ability to root the device in an easy way. Since the LG Connect 4G is very close to the LG Spectrum, so we can use the same way to root the phone just like the LG Spectrum. Let’s go!
How to Root LG Connect 4G Steps:
- Download the LG USB drivers on your PC. Extract and install it. Since your phone is close to the LG Spectrum, so they used the same driver.
- Your LG Connect 4G must be in USB Debugging mode. To turn it on, go to Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging, check the option.
- To Root download the OneClick tool from windows (link 2) or Linux/Mac (link2). Extract them to a folder.
- Connect your phone to your PC/Mac via data cable.
- Now, check the extracted folder. Find the run.bat and execute it. For Mac, you can go to terminal browse to the folder and execute run.sh.
- Once done, you will see a terminal window instructing to press enter to root your phone. Go ahead with the process.
The process will take you 4-5 minutes. Once rooted, you can check if your phone has been rooted well with Root Checker Basic from Android Market. Good luck.
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts