Debranding enables you to get the latest updates (7740 Mango) quicker and hopefully speeds up your LG Quantum too. LG Windows Phone 7
We have attached a quick tutorial to debrand your LG Quantum. The instructions will debrand your LG Quantum handset to the generic firmware, following the steps below:
- Enable the MFG application by going to the dialer and dialing ##634# then pressing call. LG Phone Problem and Solution
- Launch the MFG application and enter 277634#*# when prompted for a password.
- Select the Engineer Menu item.
- Select the Other Setting menu item.
- Select the Edit registry menu item.
- Set the input boxes on this menu as follows:
Select Query and write down the result for re-branding (just in case)
To debrand leave the input data field blank, apply the changes.
The tool will say fail but it really did set correctly.(you can also use MobileOperator “000-88″ this is what worked for me)
Connect to Zune and check for updates.
- Select ROOT_PATH: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE
- Input SUB_PATH: \System\Platform\DeviceTargetingInfo\
- Input KEY: MobileOperator
- Data Type: STRING
Select Query and write down the result in case you need to re-brand for some reason. LG-Quantum info
LG Quantum Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts