The LG Nitro HD and its international version, the LG Optimus LTE (LG P930), are receiving CyanogenMod 9 Nightlies builds so if you own one of the aforementioned devices and you were waiting for Ice Cream Sandwich, here it comes. LG Android Phones
If you want to install the CyanogenMod 9 Nightlies, follow the source link below:
How to install CyanogenMod 9 Nightlies on LG Optimus LTE, Nitro HD Steps: LG-Nitro-HD info
- Download ROM Manager app from market and choose flash clockwork mod recovery. That gives you the "good" version.
- Use titanium backup to backup apps.
- Download rom and gapps.
- Open rom manager and reboot to recovery.
- Create a backup
- Wipe data/factory reset (this will erase all apps and data, but is needed when going from a stock based from to CM)
- Wipe dalvik cache (under advanced)
- Flash rom
- Flash gapps
- Let Google restore apps or use titanium back (best to have pro so you can do it in a batch)
- If you use titanium backup, only restore missing apps NOT system apps.
LG Optimus LTE, Nitro HD Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts