CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 4.0.4 (Ice Cream Sandwich), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
Cyanogenmod 9, Android ICS 4.0.4, for the LG Optimus Hub (E510).
LG Optimus Hub CyanogenMod 9 Download:
– Full H/W acceleration with new adreno drivers, 3D (yamato)
– Calls, SMS, MMS, 3G/2G, Mobile data
– Wireless, Bluetooth tethering
– Data limit, IPv4, IPv6
– Stereo audio, headset
– GPS, Sensors, Lights, Touch screen
– Usb Mass storage, Usb debugging
– Browser, GMail, GPlay
– Camera (partially, no take pictures but video work)
– Offline charging
What doesn’t work:
– Wifi tethering & USB tethering: needs usb driver update from 3.0 kernel
– FM Radio: not implemented in CM yet
– Youtube HQ: needs OpenMaX(omx) libraries for armv6
– Funny SIM (128k USIMs)
How to install CyanogenMod 9 on LG Optimus Hub:
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts
I own 8 technology sites, 3 of them offering unlocking solution for phones and tablets.
I would be interested in the opportunity to have a post on your site containing an objective review of my services and a link to my site.
Please let me know if this is possible and how much would this cost? We are also open to other forms of advertising.
Where do I get the amonra or cmw recovery to install on my device?
hi i have a lg hub and as a processor CyanogenMod 9 to me that the camera does not work when I click the picture hangs around