Thanks to XDA Developer, Rashed97. The LG G2 has joined the group of non-Nexus devices to receive the unofficial build of CyanogenMod 12 (CM12) featuring Android 5.0 Lollipop.
CyanogenMod 12 for LG G2 Family (D800, D801, D802, LS980, VS980):
- D800: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=21414
- D801: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=21415
- D802: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=21416
- LS980: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=21417
- VS980: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=21418
Google Apps are not included in this ROM. Use the package here for best results:
If you want root access, please use the following package by Chainfire:
If you are interested to try out the CM12 builds, check out the following installation method. Installing the ROM will be at your own risk.
- Back up your data before using custom recovery like CWM or TWRP.
- Ensure the Android device has above 80% battery charge.
How to install Android 5.0 on LG G2 via CyanogenMod 12:
- Download and place the ROM zip file to the root folder of the phone’s SD card
- Boot the phone into recovery mode
- perform wipe date/factory reset. Also perform Dalvik cache and Cache
- Return to the main recovery and select install zip from SD card, then choose zip from SD card to flash rom
- Flash Google Apps and SuperSU
- Reboot and enjoy.
Now you have the Android 5.0 CM12 ROM on your LG G2.
LG G2 CM12 Android 5.0 Lollipop Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone Related Posts