ClockworkMod is a custom recovery that help you install custom ROMs, kernels and more. Once you have installed the CWM recovery on your LG Optimus M+ MS695, you can hold “Power” + “Volume Down” buttons to enter into the mode. Now let’s do it.
- USB Drivers: https://www.box.com/s/mlf7u6it7eetf1vho6ac
- CWM: https://www.box.com/s/8q99spucun91w1t0vyhu
How to install the CWM on LG Optimus M+ MS695 Steps:
- Install LG Optimus M+ USB Drivers
- Download and extract the CWM-Installer-M+ file to your C:
- Enable USB Debugging, go to Settings > Applications > Development
- Navigate to C:\CWM-Installer-M+
- Double click CWM-Installer.bat
- Follow the instructions displayed on your screen.
- Done and Enjoy.
Congratulations! Your LG Optimus M+ now has a Clockworkmod custom recovery and you should be able to start using it right away!
How to hard boot into CWM Recovery:
- Press and hold “Power” + “Volume Down” buttons until the led lights come on, release both keys and hold the home button.
- Vol down/menu = down
- Vol up/home = up
- Back = back
- Power/search = select
Via androidforums Thank you everybody who worked on this.
LG Optimus M+ Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts