Finally, the Clockworkmod (CWM) recovery is available for LG Optimus L3 E405. I’ve been running it for awhile and it works great. This program is free software. It comes without any warranty, to the extent permitted by applicable law. Root access is required.
All credits to dansh and Sudeep Duhoon
How to install CWM Recovery on LG Optimus L3 E405 Steps:
- Download terminal emulator from given links and install it to your LG Optimus L3 [Download]
- Download the CWM Recovery file from the link. [Download]
- Connect your phone to PC in mass storage mode and move/copy ‘cwmrecovery.img’ to Internal SD (1GB)
- Run the Terminal Emulator and type the following commands
- dd if=/sdcard/cwmrecovery.img of=/dev/block/mmcblk0p17
- You’ll see ‘some records in some records out etc etc, press the back soft-key to exit the terminal.
- You can use ‘recoverystock.img’ by just replacing ‘cwmrecovery.img’ in all commands.
- You can reboot to recovery by pressing and holding volume up (or down, hard reset gone, you can use recovery to reset your phone now) when the device is powering on.
LG Optimus L3 Dual Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts