I’ve been using CM9 on my LG Optimus L3 for a month or so now and is by far the best ROM I’ve found for it and, I have been unable to find a stable enough kernel for overclocking it till today…
Here’s the kernel for CyanogenMod9 made by dansh.
- Differences from the original:
- Overclocked to 1000 MHz;
- Added module support TUN/TAP;
- Enabled swap;
- Added profile management processor Smartass V2;
Download LINK: signed_e400cm-kernel-update.zip
As for the stock kernel, the same thing:
— Overclocked to 1000 MHz;
— Added module support TUN/TAP;
— Enabled swap;
— Added profile management processor Smartass V2;
Download LINK: signed_e400stock-kernel-update.zip
How I can enable the swap partition?
Before installing the script, you must have a swap partition (first or third).
- If you partition your SD card using the official CWM Recovery (to swap uses the third partition), then use this script: http://yadi.sk/d/PftGzEY32KRqG
- If you partition the SD card modified CWM-based Recovery (for example, used earlier stock firmware), and your swap partition is the first partition. Then use this script to mount swap: http://yadi.sk/d/NuQToWyp2KSxW This all makes sense, if there is support for running scripts from the init.d folder.
All scripts install through CWM Recovery.
All credits to dansh
LG Optimus L3 Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts