Cyanogenmod 9 aka CM9 Nightly Build has arrived on the LG Optimus L3 for a while. Based on Ice Cream Sandwich Android 4.0, CM9 brings you a fast and smooth ICS experience, along with many customization options. Here is the guide to install CM9 Nightly For LG Optimus L3:
All things you will need: http://www.lg-phones.org/how-to-root-lg-optimus-l3.html
- An rooted and completely charged LG Optimus L3
- CM9 Nightly ICS Rom http://get.cm/?device=e400
- Rom Manager (Google play markets)
How to install CM9 Nightly ICS Rom on LG Optimus L3:
- Download and copy ROM to the root of your SDCard
- Installed CWM from Rom manager
- Reboot to ClockWorkMod recovery (pressing the Volume Down button + Menu button + Power button simultaneously)
- Do a BACKUP; Wipe cache, dalvik cache
- Choose "install zip from sd card" and select the zip file which we downloaded earlier.
- Reboot and enjoy.
Caution: Do this at your own risk. I’m not responsible for any brick or damage of your device. However, If you have any question, feel free to let me know, I will respond to you as soon as possible.
LG Optimus L3 Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts