At long last, the CM9 is available for the LG Thrive / Phoenix, it’s Cyanogenmod 9 Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich based custom ROM. It’s not anything official, but it will gives you complete stock Android experience.
– Functional camera (preview, taking photo, recording video, no panorama)
– Full H/W acceleration with new adreno drivers, 3D (yamato)
– Funny SIM (128k USIMs)
– Calls, SMS, MMS, 3G/2G, Mobile data
– Wireless, Bluetooth, Bluetooth tethering
– Data limit, IPv4, IPv6
– Stereo audio, headset
– GPS, Sensors, Lights, Touch screen
– Usb Mass storage, Usb debugging
– Browser, GMail, GPlay
What doesn’t work:
– Wifi tethering, Offline charging: needs usb driver update from 3.0 kernel
– FM Radio: not implemented in CM yet
– Youtube HQ: needs OpenMaX(omx) libraries for armv6
– Bluetooth headset
How to install the Cyanogenmod 9 on your LG Thrive / Phoenix:
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts
Hello! I realize this is sort of off-topic but I
had to ask. Does building a well-established website such as yours require a large amount of work?
I am completely new to running a blog however I do write in my journal everyday.
I’d like to start a blog so I can easily share my own experience and views online. Please let me know if you have any kind of ideas or tips for new aspiring bloggers. Appreciate it!