Here ya go folks, CyanogenMod 12 is now available for the LG L70 D320/D320n/D325!!! Well, let’s be honest, unless you’re living under a rock, you probably know what Android 5.0 Lollipop is. Furthermore, you should know what the CyanogenMod project is. However, if a rock is really your home and you’d like to learn more, please visit their site: CyanogenMod
Disclaimer: This is an unofficial CUSTOM ROM! Use at YOUR OWN RISK!!! By using this ROM, you understand that that I am not liable for any or all consequences of using this ROM. If you don’t know what you’re doing, DON’T TRY IT. Use at your own risk!
What you need before installing CM12?
- Unlocked Bootloader
- CWM or TWRP recovery
- touchscreen and multituch
- Hardware 3D rendring
- RIL, Only on Single sim devices, SMS, MMS, calls…
- WiFi, Bluetooth, USB tethering
- Audio – speaker, headphone, mic, routing, voip calls, etc
- Camera – photo and video
- SD card
- FM radio
- Hardware video decoding and encoding
- Double tap to wake
- RIL for D325 dualsim
- Mobile data (fixed by following the steps)
- Download the SH File: http://d-h.st/dPZk. Then, put it in /system and change its permissions to 744.
- Download SManager, on first run, give it superuser permissions. Find the file in /system and tap on it. Then, click su and net (see screenshot).
- Disable WiFi, enable data and click run.
- The latest CM12 builds http://vasy.ru/CyanogenModOTA/builds/full/
- Gapps http://forum.xda-developers.com/par…apps-official-to-date-pa-google-apps-t2943900
- Download and place the CM12 and Gapps to the root of your SD card
- Reboot into Recovery Mode
- Make a backup of your current ROM
- Make a Full Wipe (System / Data / Cache / Dalvik)
- Select the zip of the ROM, Flash the Rom
- Select the GApps zip, Flash the Gapps
- Once installation is complete, restart
Please keep in mind, this is an unofficial build, some things may not work or have not yet been added.
LG L70 Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone Related Posts