LG has one of the most secure smartphones in the industry. Pair the device with AT&T and you have the makings of one tough nut to crack. This hasn’t stopped the Android community developers this time though. You can finally get CyanogenMod 11 nightlies on your LG G3. These builds as you know are based on Android 4.4.4 AOSP KitKat and it should provide a whole new experience for users that wish to tinker with their phones’ operating systems.
How to install CM 11 Nightly for AT&T LG G3:
Files required: download CM 11 Nightly from this link. Also install GApps package on your Note 3.
- Connect Your LG G3 using a USB cable to your computer.
- Copy the CM 11 nightly zip file to your device’s SD card and then disconnect the USB cord.
- Power off your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and boot it into recovery mode.
- Perform Nandroid backup of your current OS: Backup > backup and restore on ClockworkMod recovery.
- After Nandroid, perform factory reset tasks: from CWM recovery menu, select wipe data / factory reset and confirm the process.
- Now from menu, select install zip from sdcard followed by choose zip from sdcard. Locate the CM 11 Nightly Android 4.4 for LG G3 custom firmware.
- Confirm the flashing process.
- Repeat the process for installing GApps package.
- Once done, go back to main recovery menu and reboot your phone into the new CM 11 Nightly custom ROM.
LG G3 Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone Related Posts