CyanogenMod 11 is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 4.4 Kitkat, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your LG G Flex devices.
Caution: Your warranty will be void. I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed.
CyanogenMod 11 for LG G Flex:
- Version: 20140512
- Developer: PlayfulGod
- Source: github
- It boots
Whats Not Working??
- radio (RIL)
- sound comes and goes, and must have kk modem installed.
ROM Firmware Required:
- F340k 4.2.2 aboot, 4.4.2 modem for specific model, latest CWM or TWRP.
First time installing CyanogenMod 11 to your LG G Flex
- Install the latest version of CWM or TWRP Recovery, and f340k aboot
- Copy GApps and CM11 ZIPs to your phone
- MAKE A BACKUP!!!
- DO A FACTORY RESET!!! – this will wipe data & cache!
- Flash CM11 zip from sd_internal
- Flash GApps zip from sd_internal (if wanted)
LG G Flex Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts