Here ya go folks, you can now install the CyanogenMod 11 custom rom on your LG L40 D170.
Disclaimer: This is an unofficial CUSTOM ROM! Use at YOUR OWN RISK!!! By using this ROM, you understand that that I am not liable for any or all consequences of using this ROM. If you don’t know what you’re doing, DON’T TRY IT. Use at your own risk!
What you need before installing CM11?
- touchscreen and multituch
- Hardware 3D rendring
- RIL, DualSIM, SMS, MMS, calls, mobile data 2g 3g, etc
- WiFi, Bluetooth, USB tethering
- Audio – speaker, headphone, mic, routing, voip calls, etc
- Camera – photo and video
- SD card
- FM radio
- Hardware video decoding and encoding
- Double tap to wake
- FM radio without headphones
- cm-11-20150110-UNOFFICIAL-w3ds.zip https://yadi.sk/d/7Dw-uTgadvX4f
- Gapps http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2397942
- Download and place the CM11 and Gapps to the root of your SD card
- Reboot into Recovery Mode
- Make a backup of your current ROM
- Make a Full Wipe (System / Data / Cache / Dalvik)
- Select the zip of the ROM, Flash the Rom
- Select the GApps zip, Flash the Gapps
- Once installation is complete, restart
Please keep in mind, this is an unofficial build, some things may not work or have not yet been added.
LG L40 Android Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone Related Posts