CyanogenMod 11 is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 4.4 Kitkat, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your LG G3 devices.
Caution: Your warranty will be void. I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed.
- Audio (external speaker credit: bryan2894)
- Mobile network (Network strength and data is iffy)
- Phone Calls
What’s Not Working??
- Network Strength
CM11 for LG G3 Downloads:
First time installing CyanogenMod 11 to your LG G3
- Install the latest version of CWM or TWRP Recovery,
- Copy CM11 ZIPs to your phone
- MAKE A BACKUP!!!
- DO A FACTORY RESET!!! – this will wipe data & cache!
- Flash CM11 zip from sd_internal
- Flash GApps zip from sd_internal (if wanted)
LG G3 Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone Related Posts