CyanogenMod 10 (CM10) is slowly starting to get on more devices. This new Android 4.1 Jelly Bean based custom rom was initially launched for a limited Android phones and tablets, LG Optimus L5 now also has CM10 Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean nightly builds for download.
This CM10 Nightly Jelly Bean rom only works on E610 versions of the LG Optimus L5. It works fine till now, some minor bugs, a bit unstable. Don’t try to install this rom on other models, or you will get an error.
The CM10 Nightly brings some new features and improvements to your phone. Before installing this ROM, make sure:
- You have installed CWM on your phone [Guide]
- You have your bootloader unlocked [Guide]
- Your LG Optimus L5 must be rooted [Guide]
- You smartphone should have 70-80% charge remaining
- CM10 Nightly: http://get.cm/?device=e610
- Google Apps: http://goo.im/gapps/gapps-jb-20121011-signed.zip
How to install CM10 Nightly JB Rom on LG Optimus L5:
- Download both files (see above) and place them on your internal sd card
- Reboot your phone into CWM -> mount & storage -> format /system
- Wipe data
- Installed CM10 Nightly
- Optional: Installed gapps
- When the installation is completed, then reboot your phone from recovery menu.
LG Optimus L5 Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts