Hi everyone, I successfully flashed CWM on my LG L40. This is thanks to the great folks at XDA forum who compiled the links.
This is not my work but I am sharing it for everyone’s benefit. It helps if you can read it carefully.
How to install CWM Recovery to LG L40:
- Go to the bottom of this post and download the and put the cwm recovery to a folder on your PC.
- Make sure you have installed SDK/ADB drivers
- Open a CMD window an CD to the folder where you’ve saved the cwm recovery you’ve downloaded.
- Connect your LG L40 to your PC
- Execute the following commands:
- adb push recovery_lg_d170_cwm03 /sdcard/
- adb shell
- dd if=/sdcard/recovery_lg_d170_cwm03.img of=/dev/block/mmcblk0p17
- adb reboot recovery
- CWM Recovery: https://app.box.com/s/vcqodo1ub2g7wed7m71185cw16uf23u7
LG L40 Android Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone Related Posts