Hello to all LG G2 users and lovers. Following is the way to install a custom recovery on a rooted LG G2 like ClockworkMode (CWM).
ClockworkMode (CWM) Recovery for LG G2 Download:
- Make sure you have rooted your LG G2.
- Make a folder for the CWM Recovery.
- Extract the contents of the file you downloaded earlier to the folder you just created.
- Ensure the you have Developer Options enabled.
- If you already have Debugging Mode enabled turn it off, then back on.
- Connect your phone and ensure that the RSA Fingerprint message appears, and that you accept. THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT STEP! If you do not get this message and try to continue, you will not be able to install CWM recovery!
- Open the CWM Recovery folder and double-click the file ends in "…recovery.bat".
- A command prompt will appear and will go through a process flashing recovery to your phone.
- Wait a minute and the process should conclude. Press any key to make the prompt disappear.
- This will cause your LG G2 to reboot into the CWM Recovery!
Yes you have followed my guide on Successfully flashed a CWM recovery and with ease.
How to enter into CWM recovery:
Hold the power button + volume down button until the LG image appears. Once it does let go of the buttons then immediately push and hold them again until recovery boots.
NOTE: The method above will arrive at the "hard reset" area, but when choosing hard reset, it will take you to CWM (without actually resetting).
Hope you enjoyed the article if you faced any issues just leave a comment below we are there to help you.
LG G2 Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts