It will continue to work as long as you don’t mess with it or reflash your recovery if it’s already working for you but for newer versions or ROM Manager it’s even easier!
Caution: Make sure you know what your doing, and this is what you want. I take no responsibility for any harm that comes to your LG G Flex as a result of applying this mod.
All things you will need:
- unofficial Clockwork Mod Recovery 126.96.36.199 for LG G Flex: [Download] [Mirror]
- SDK Drivers: [Download]
- LG G Flex USB Drivers [Download]
- Make sure the device debug mode is on and plug in it to the PC using USB cable
- Open command prompt, type the following in command prompt
- adb push recovery-clockwork-188.8.131.52-swipe-zee.img /data/local/tmp/recovery.img
- adb shell su -c dd if=/data/local/tmp/recovery.img of=/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/recovery
- Done! The CWM recovery has been successfully installed on your LG G Flex.
Original Recovery from F340K variant:
LG G Flex Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts