What is the ClockworkMod?
It is a custom recovery for Android phones and tablets that allows you to perform several advanced recovery, restoration, installation and maintenance operations on your Android device that aren’t possible with the stock recovery.
Use this method if you have never flashed ClockworkMod recovery to your LG Optimus Elite before.
Download the recent Clockworkmod Recovery:
Download the terminal emulator app:
How to install the Clockworkmod Recovery on LG Optimus Elite:
- Root your phone at first – Guide
- Download and copy the CWM bin file to the root of your sdcard
- Run the terminal emulator app
- Type su and tap the [Enter] key
- Type busybox md5sum /sdcard/part_13_cwm_9_22_17_32.bin and tap the [Enter] key
- Type dd if=/sdcard/part_13_cwm_9_22_17_32.bin of=/dev/block/mmcblk0p14 and tap the [Enter] key
- Type busybox md5sum /dev/block/mmcblk0p14 and tap the [Enter] key
- Run the root explorer and navigate to /system/etc/, then Mount R/W (read/write). Rename install-recovery.sh to install-recovery.sh.old or anything else.
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts