For all you Android junkies who love flashing custom ROMs and rooting your LG Nexus 4 phones, you’ll be thrilled to hear that the official ClockWorkMod Recovery (made by Koush) is finally here and ready to be installed to your smartphone.
The LG Nexus 4 is powered by a 1.5 GHz dual-core processor with Android 4.2 Jelly Bean and 4.7-inch touchscreen and is undoubtedly a powerful phone. Read on to learn how to install the official ClockworkMod Recovery for your LG Nexus 4 phones.
How to Install Clockworkmod Recovery on LG Nexus 4:
- Download the latest LG Nexus 4 ClockworkMod recovery image and rename it to recovery.img: http://www.clockworkmod.com/rommanager
- Connect the device to your computer via USB, and install the required drivers (ADB and Fastboot).
- Open a command prompt and navigate to the folder where you downloaded the recovery image.
- Put the phone into fastboot mode and enter the following command:
- fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
You should now have ClockworkMod recovery installed and you can boot into it by booting into fastboot mode, selecting ‘Recovery mode’ using the volume keys and pressing the power key to enter it.
LG Nexus 4 Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts