Finally, the Clockworkmod (CWM) recovery is available for LG Spectrum. I’ve been running it for awhile and it works great. Give it a try. Be sure to head over to mtmichaelson and thank the guy who built it for us.
How to Install CWM recovery on LG Spectrum:
- Download zip and extract
- Install drivers if not already installed
- Enable USB debugging on phone
- Connect phone to computer
- Select internet mode in pull down
- Select ethernet in pop up
- Click Root&RecoveryAIO.bat
- Select what you would like to do ( option 1 is to root only, 2 is to install CWM, 3 is to root and install CWM in one action.
This zip contains the proper drivers for the LG Spectrum, all root files, and the Root&RecoveryAIO.bat file. The .bat has been modified to fix any of the problems people are having with root, and will make it so that CWM will stick through reboot. It installs the newest versions of the su binary and Superuser.apk. It will also install ClockWorkMod Recovery or stock recovery. The unroot will uninstall and delete the su binary and remove Superuser.apk. It will also remove CWM and install the stock recovery.img.
LG Spectrum Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts