Here is an unofficial Clockmorkmod (CWM) Recovery 6 made by artas182x on xda forum. This recovery is stable for use on LG Optimus L9 (for now tested P760 and P765).
What is working:
- Backup and Restore
- Installing zip
- All partitions are mounted
- Internal SD Card fully working!
What isn’t working:
- External and Internal SD USB Mount (can’t be fixed because recovery don’t allow to mount mtp)
Clockmorkmod (CWM) Recovery Download (22.214.171.124):
How to install Clockmorkmod (CWM) Recovery on LG Optimus L9:
- Download and Install apk
- Run L9 Recovery Installer
- Press Install/Update Recovery
- Press CWM (Install this!)
- Click Yes, Install Recovery
How to Boot to recovery:
Switch On phone with single power button and release it. When LG logo appears in a moment LEDS start blinking, quickly press and release Volume Down button, you will be now in CWM menu.
Video of installing and booting to recovery: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCO_I2TgowE
How to uninstall the Clockmorkmod (CWM) Recovery from LG Optimus L9:
- Delete /system/bootstrap directory
- Delete /system/bin/e2fck
- Rename /system/bin/e2fck.bin to e2fck
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts