Tested with LG Vu CU920 & CU915 and IT WORKS
PM me if after doing it, it still is a no show.
* Make sure your card is readable first (if you can access the files via more>memory card or audio/ringtones and play them, then you’re fine)
** This may or may not work with LG Vu TU915
*** These files were taken from a phone with the following software/firmware seen in the image.
No songs solution:
(YOU NEED DATA CABLE TO DO THIS):
1) Download the mpFIX_updated.rar and extract it somewhere
2) Get phone into the gang image screen (see image 2). Turn off. Hold 4 buttons after turning on. Get into the phone directory via EFS (quicker). Don’t forget to BACKUP before doing any deleting.
3) Go to LGAPP>Media>DB
4) Delete the MTPDBCRC.bin file
5) Double click the SysDB folder (within DB folder) and replace–by replace, I mean delete first, then drag or copy over–5 files: CDB.vol, MetaDB.vol sdcard_CDB.vol, PBOOK_LOG.vol, and sdcard_sdcard_MetaDB.vol. Pretty much you are replacing all 5 files in the DB/SysDB folder. (It seems like both LG Vu CU920 and CU915 have the variations I spoke of prior)
6) Now get back to the LGAPP>Media folder again. Replace the entire Obigo folder (not the one under LGAPP. SO MAKE SURE. The folder has a sim file and an ids folder which leads to a storage folder) with the one in the fix (I have found some variations from the CU915 so this will get rid of the extra files)
7) Hit disconnect, yes for reset, unplug cable, pull out battery, put it back in, turn the phone on
8) Did it work? Go to your music player now and it should list all your songs. If not, see below.
Continue reading LG Vu – music player problem fix