This guide instructs you on how to replace the stock "Fun Animations", on your LG Voyager, with Flash clocks or wallpapers. LG Phone Problem and Solution
1. Go to www.bitpim.org and download the latest official version. Currently 1.0.6
2. Once Bitpim is installed, run it and plug in your LG Voyager.
3. Click OK when Bitpim says it has detected your LG Voyager.
4. In the far left window of Bitpim you will see a menu (Basically, this is your phone), click on Filesystem.
5. This will open a middle window with a folder icon. Click on the + sign to expand that folder. It might take a couple of seconds to open, as it is reading your phone.
6. Click on the + next to the folder labeled Flash.
7. Click on the + next to the folder labeled UI.
8. Click on the folder labeled Wallpapers.The window on the right will now show all the stock "Fun Animations" currently on your phone.
9. Right click on these one at a time and save them all to a folder somewhere on your computer. The files that end with sub.swf are external wallpapers and the ones that end in main.swf are the internal ones.
10.Right click on the wallpaper you wish to replace and click on overwrite. Select the Flash clock or wallpaper you have saved on your computer, (make sure that you have unzipped it, and it shows as an swf file) and click open. This will replace the stock animation with your custom one. You do not have to rename your files before overwriting the ones on the LG Voyager.
LG Voyager Tips and Tricks: How to calibrate the touch screen
LG Voyager Tips and Tricks: How to change thumbnail option settings in HTML Browser
LG Voyager Tips and Tricks: How to sync calendar from Microsoft Outlook using Bitpim
What is Orb? LG Cell Phone Software
Orb is a media streaming application, once installed on your host PC / MAC OS-X (Intel 10.5 or later)**, your PC / Mac acts like your personal broadcasting system. You will have the ability to stream content remotely through any web enabled-connected device like a mobile phone, PDA, laptop, iPhone (or iPod Touch) etc.. LG-Voyager info
So, how to use the Orb on the LG Voyager?
1. Install Orb, http://www.orb.com/ on your host computer. This must be a computer that is always on if you wish to access it from your phone. Make sure to leave Orb running as well.
2. On your LG Voyager, go to your Orb account, and scroll to the bottom of the screen.
3. Click on Speed Test.
4. Once the speed test is done, scroll to the bottom of the screen again, and click on Settings. Check the box that says, "Use fixed speed". You should see your speed test result in the corresponding box.
5. Click save.
6. Click on Stream, and select the box that says "3GP-AAC/RTSP format (.3gp).
7. Click "Save and exit"
That’s it, you’re done. Hope this helps! Enjoy!