This guide instructs you on how to replace the stock "Fun Animations", on your LG Voyager, with Flash clocks or wallpapers. LG Phone Problem and Solution
1. Go to www.bitpim.org and download the latest official version. Currently 1.0.6
2. Once Bitpim is installed, run it and plug in your LG Voyager.
3. Click OK when Bitpim says it has detected your LG Voyager.
4. In the far left window of Bitpim you will see a menu (Basically, this is your phone), click on Filesystem.
5. This will open a middle window with a folder icon. Click on the + sign to expand that folder. It might take a couple of seconds to open, as it is reading your phone.
6. Click on the + next to the folder labeled Flash.
7. Click on the + next to the folder labeled UI.
8. Click on the folder labeled Wallpapers.The window on the right will now show all the stock "Fun Animations" currently on your phone.
9. Right click on these one at a time and save them all to a folder somewhere on your computer. The files that end with sub.swf are external wallpapers and the ones that end in main.swf are the internal ones.
10.Right click on the wallpaper you wish to replace and click on overwrite. Select the Flash clock or wallpaper you have saved on your computer, (make sure that you have unzipped it, and it shows as an swf file) and click open. This will replace the stock animation with your custom one. You do not have to rename your files before overwriting the ones on the LG Voyager.
LG Voyager Tips and Tricks: How to calibrate the touch screen
LG Voyager Tips and Tricks: How to change thumbnail option settings in HTML Browser
LG Voyager Tips and Tricks: How to sync calendar from Microsoft Outlook using Bitpim
What is Orb? LG Cell Phone Software
Orb is a media streaming application, once installed on your host PC / MAC OS-X (Intel 10.5 or later)**, your PC / Mac acts like your personal broadcasting system. You will have the ability to stream content remotely through any web enabled-connected device like a mobile phone, PDA, laptop, iPhone (or iPod Touch) etc.. LG-Voyager info
So, how to use the Orb on the LG Voyager?
1. Install Orb, http://www.orb.com/ on your host computer. This must be a computer that is always on if you wish to access it from your phone. Make sure to leave Orb running as well.
2. On your LG Voyager, go to your Orb account, and scroll to the bottom of the screen.
3. Click on Speed Test.
4. Once the speed test is done, scroll to the bottom of the screen again, and click on Settings. Check the box that says, "Use fixed speed". You should see your speed test result in the corresponding box.
5. Click save.
6. Click on Stream, and select the box that says "3GP-AAC/RTSP format (.3gp).
7. Click "Save and exit"
That’s it, you’re done. Hope this helps! Enjoy!
This is a guide on how to connect you LG Voyager to your MAC with bluetooth and you can send files from the LG Voyager to the Mac and from the Mac to the LG Voyager.
Enable Bluetooth on your LG Voyager, Power on Bluetooth, make it discoverable.
On the Mac, Click the Bluetooth icon on the Menu bar, Then select Setup a Bluetooth Device from the dropdown menu. LG Phone Problem and Solution
Follow the steps to Pairing the Device. Once connected, you can then choose from Mac’s Bluetooth Drop down menu Select Browse Device. LG-Voyager info
Then Select the device "LG VX10000" and select "Browse"
Here is the full flash Cricket Script file for LG Voyager that I found on mobile-files.com posted by KricketFlashing. You will not need to edit any settings. Just load the script your wap and mss will be done and the hidden mms menu is enabled and the filedb is already hexed so you can edit any settings you would like in ##program. LG-Voyager info
Full Flash Cricket Script file for LG Voyager
LG Voyager Phone Pictures – LG Cell Phone Pictures
I just upgraded my LG Voyager to the latest firmware V12 myself at home, so it definitely exists. I was upgrading from V11, and so far I’ve noticed the touch screen seemed a little bit better (at least when pressing the unlock button), and I think preliminarily the battery life seems to be better, though I haven’t had a chance to fully test that. LG Cell Phone Software
(must register for an account to see the links)
LGNPST v1.2 – LG Flashing Application
LGNPST VX10000 DLL (thanks foolio64 for the link)
USB Cable Driver
LGNPST Flashing Tutorial
Successfully went from v11 –> v12 with my black LG Voyager.
LG Voyager firmware V12 update Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures