LG Viewty Smart – Orange(France): V10N_00
LG Viewty Smart – SLOVENIA: V10b_07
LG Viewty Smart – BOUYGUES(FRANCE): V10a_03
LG Viewty Smart – United Kingdom: V10H_01
LG Viewty Smart – Orange(United Kingdom): V10N_00
LG Viewty Smart – Greece: V10H_01
LG Viewty Smart – Vodafone(Greece): V10H_01
LG Viewty Smart – Cosmote(Greece): V10A_03
LG Viewty Smart – Orange(Spain}: V10I_02
This instruction is original posted on LG Arena forum, and now I found that it also works great on LG Viewty Smart phone. Hope it helps! LG Phone Problem and Solution
Disclaimer: Follow these instructions at your own risk. I will not be responsible for any damages, injury or death resulting from use of these instructions. If you follow the steps exactly as described, you should have no problems. There have been several cases of users who were unsuccessful, or even unable to use their phone after attempting to flash the firmware. So if you are uncertain, don’t try this yourself. Please read through this entire thread for experiences from other users, tips/troubleshooting, and possible problems/solutions. LG-Viewty Smart info
These instructions are for those who are flashing their phone for the FIRST TIME! Those who have already successfully flashed their phone before, perform only the steps colored in YELLOW:
Note to Vista/Win7 users: Run all programs as Administrator when flashing your phone (ie. PC Suite, B2CApp, LG-Utils, etc.). To do this, right click on each program and select "Run As Administrator".
Note to people who had unlocked their phones: There is a possibility that your SIM lock will turn back on after flashing. I have flashed my phone many many times, and my SIM lock has never turned back on. But there have been 2 or 3 users who reported that their phones were locked again after flashing with new firmware, and they had to get the phone unlocked again. So follow these instructions at your own risk.
1. Download LGUSBModemDriver: http://www.lg-phones.org/lg-viewty-smart-driver-download.html
2. Download LG-Utils.zip: http://www.assembla.com/spaces/ks360/documents/aEZLwobzar3RzFeJe5afGb/download?filename=LG-Utils.zip
3. Download B2CAppSetup.exe: http://csmg.lgmobile.com:9002/client/app/B2CAppSetup.exe
4. Download desired firmware version and save it in C:\ (in the root folder, ie. C:\V10M_02.kdz): Refer to this thread for List of Latest Firmwares
5. Make sure the phone battery is charged (at least 2 bars). Remove SIM card and MicroSD memory card.
6. With the phone ON and battery IN, plug phone into computer with supplied USB cable, and press "PC Suite" mode on the phone.
7. A box shows up that says "Installing LG USB Modem Driver", and the LG USB driver will automatically be installed (wait until the ballon pop-up says "Your new hardware is installed and ready to use").
8. Next the screen will show "LG PC Suite III installation guide", asking you to either "Download" or install from CD.
Please make sure you had installed the LG Viewty Smart Driver on your PC before you transferred data, music, pictures and wallpaper. If not, that’s why you are here now! The LG Viewty Smart has a Full QWERTY keyboard, a large 3 inch WVGA (480X800) TFT / Touch screen display , a 8-megapixel camera, Wi-Fi, Java 2.0, Bluetooth, FM Radio, A-GPS, 1.5GB Internal Memory, 3.5 Audio Jack and more. LG-Viewty Smart info
LG Viewty Smart Driver Download:
LG Viewty Smart Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures