As of today, the new Android handset T-Mobile G2X is available via Amazon, where it costs just $79.99 with a new two-year contract. That’s about $120 lower than the price of the T-Mobile offered (the phone costs you $199.99 at T-Mobile official site). This is the largest discount I’ve never seen before, so what are you waiting for? Click the following link to make the pretty sweet deal with Amazon now! http://wireless.amazon.com
The T-Mobile G2X is a renamed version of the LG Optimus 2X that, we see the T-Mobile G2X is one of the most high-end Android devices on the market today, it powered by the NVIDIA Tegra 2 dual-core processor, running Android 2.2, features a 4 inch WVGA touchscreen display, Dolby Mobile sound, 8MP autofocus camera, 1.3-megapixel front-facing camera, full HD (1024p) video recording, HDMI out, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, 8GB of internal memory, 512 MB of RAM, MicroSD card support and a 1500 mAh battery. LG Android Phones
T-Mobile G2X Phone Photos– LG Cell Phone Pictures
The powerful T-Mobile G2X has this great feature called Fast Boot, it allows the T-Mobile G2X to boot up in 10 seconds. It does sacrifice the use of some Market apps, as they need the full boot time (~1 minute). It’s a great little feature. LG-Optimus info
To set the fast boot on T-Mobile G2X: When your phone activated tap Settings – Power -Fast boot. Try it out! That won’t let you down. LG Android Phones
T-Mobile G2X Photos– LG Cell Phone Pictures
T-Mobile G2X can be rooted using popular one click rooting tool called “SuperOneClick”. Apart from T-Mobile G2X, it can root many other android devices as well. Here is a guide on how to root T-Mobile G2X using SuperOneClick tool. LG Android Phones
Caution: Before going for rooting instructions, you need to have certain requirements fulfilled. Proceed at your own risk. We are not responsible if your device gets bricked or damaged during the process. LG Cell Phone Software
1. Install ADB driver, you can find this on http://www.junefabrics.com/bin2/LGDriver.exe
2. Download “SuperOneClick.zip” on to your computer and extract it’s contents.
How to Root T-Mobile G2X Steps: LG Phone Problem and Solution
1. Put your Samsung Captivate into “USB Debugging Mode”. To do it, go to “Applications”—> “Settings” –> “Applications” –> “Development” –> and check the box “USB debugging”.
2. Connect the T-Mobile G2X to your computer using USB Cable.
3. Open the download the extracted folder content “SuperOneClickv1.6.5-ShortFuse” and run the executable “SuperOneClick.exe”.
4. Click on “Root” button. Sit back and relax till the process ends.
In few seconds, your T-Mobile G2X should get rooted! You now have full file system access and can now install apps that need root access for working. It’s really that simple. Enjoy !! LG-Optimus info