This is a tutorial on how to install DMF and SWF themes on LG Pop GD510.
YOU MUST USE A USB CABLE, NOT BLUETOOTH!!!
DON’T plug your LG Pop GD510 into your computer until told so.
For .swf This is a .swf to .dmf converter. Just download this, use WinRAR to extract everthing (WinRAR download below) and you can convert .swf to .dmf, and .swf to .dmf!
Open the converter, which is called LGUI (Download link below), and select the option ".swf to .dmf". Choose the file you wish to convert, and click "OK". Then choose where you would like to save it, and what you would like to call it. Click "OK", and click "Convert". THE NEXT STEP YOU MUST DO!!! Go to where you saved it, right click it, and select "Rename". Add ".dmf" to the end of the name. Click anywhere to save.
http://uploaded.to/file/faj6g8 – LGUI Download
1. Some kind of .rar extracting software. This is for downloading themes, as they sometimes compressed to .rar format. I would choose WinRAR, which you can download for free.
http://www.rarlab.com/rar/wrar393.exe – English 32 bit
http://www.rarlab.com/rar/winrar-x64-393.exe – English 64 bit
http://www.rarlab.com/ – All languages and Versions
2. You need to have installed LG PC Suite. This can be found on http://www.lgapplication.com/ , by clicking on your country, then after the new page has loaded, scroll down and click Manuals and Software which is on the left and is green.
3. Install the USB Drivers. These can be found here:
Use WinRAR you installed earlier to extract the files. To do this, open WinRAR, and click on "File", "Open archive", and select USB.rar you just downloaded. Then hold "Ctrl" on your keyboard, and click on each individual item. let go of "Ctrl", right click somewhere on the blue hilighted objects, and click "Extract to the specified folder". Now choose somewhere to extract them to.
Someone asked me how to set up an email on the LG Pop GD510. That’s not a had way, following is the a complete instruction on how to set up an email on the LG Pop GD510 that posted by Numaan. LG Phone Problem and Solution
After you have set-up your email account on your LG Pop GD510, you have to:
1) Go to Email – this is where all your different accounts should show-up like Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail etc…..
2) Touch Options (the 3 lines in the box on the top-left of the screen) and select ‘Email settings’
3) Touch ‘Retrieve Interval’ and choose your time from the list of times – onces you have selected a time – it warns you that extra charge for ‘auto retrieve’ will be charged. (this warning only comes up if you change from ‘off’ to a time and doesn’t come up if you change you time from something like 15mins to 4hours)
4) Now go to the account you want to auto retrieve from (if all accounts then you will have to do this from each accounts separately) – and then go to options (the 3 lines with the box in the top-left of the screen) and select ‘settings’.
5) Scroll down to the very bottom and change ‘Auto retrieve’ from ‘OFF’ to ‘ON’ by touching it the two arrows beside ‘OFF’
6) Last but not least –> Touch ‘Save’ at the bottom of the screen to save your changes.
Feel free to ask me any questions you may have. LG-Pop info
LG Pop GD510 Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
This is my first time using this to share my latest LG Pop GD510 full screen and touchscreen games with everyone. I do not take credit for these games, some I have gathered from the internet, some I have taken from LG GD510 Pop forum. I hope everyone like my blog. LG Cell Phone Games
LG Pop GD510 Fullscreen and Touchscreen Games List:
I compress these LG Pop GD510 Fullscreen and Touchscreen Games and make them as a single bundle .rar file. How to install these games? Below is the download link, download the zipped file and Extract it via winzip or winrar. Then hook your phone to your PC, and then copy these games to your phone. Now you can install them! Have a good day, enjoy! LG-Pop info
To Download the LG Pop GD510 Fullscreen and Touchscreen Games: