EFS is the very sensitive system directory that contains Phone-specific information such as the IMEI, wireless devices MAC addresses, product code, baseband version, product code, system ID, NV data and much more. If this thing not handled properly, can turn your device completely useless as it will no longer be recognized by your carrier.
1. Backing up EFS
Flash LG_G3_Flash2BackupEFS.zip to make a EFS backup.
Flashing LG_G3_Flash2BackupEFS.zip creates G3_EFS_Flashable_Restore.zip in your/sdcard/EFS_Backup/ folder.
G3_EFS_Flashable_Restore.zip contains your backed up EFS partitions. Flash it if EFS restore is ever needed.
Please check to make sure the backup worked. Any issues please post recovery log only.
Backup your "G3_EFS_Flashable_Restore.zip" somewhere else besides your internal sdcard.
Your SDCard may get erased so be safe. Email it to yourself.. or upload it to the "cloud" etc..
To manually backup EFS use the 4 ADB commands below. They will backup your 2 EFS partitions into /sdcard/
2. Restoring EFS
To restore your original EFS just boot into recovery and flash the G3_EFS_Flashable_Restore.zip in your /sdcard/EFS_Backup/ folder.
To manually restore EFS img files run the following commands using adb shell while in recovery:
DO NOT FLASH YOUR EFS RESTORE ZIP TO ANOTHER DEVICE!
LG G3 Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
This Guide will help you flash your LG G Pad 7.0 back to 100% stock form in case of brick of it you just want to be back to the tablet was when you first got it.
In order for you to be able to reset your device to complete stock it will require the following things.
Download all The Files Below!
How to Flash / Unbrick LG G Pad 7.0:
1. Download all requirements, install LG USB Drivers, extract the LG flash tool zip file. And to make things a little easier, put the firmware in the same directory as where you extracted the flash tool files.
2. TURN OFF your tablet! Plug your USB WIRE into a USB slot on your machine. When it’s plugged in, hold on the Volume UP button on the tablet and at the same time plug in the USB cable.
3. Then open the LGFlashTool2014.exe up. For ‘Select Type’ choose 3GQCT. For ‘PhoneMode’ select EMERGENCY. Then go down to Select KDZ file and find the kdz file.
4. Now Click normal flash. A window like this should pop up:
5. Click start. You should now see this:
6. Just click OK. A new window should pop up like this:
7. Your progress bar on your phone should now be moving. Congrats, we’re almost done. If another smaller box pops up, just ignore it.
Simply wait for the progress bar on your phone to get to 100% and the phone should reboot, and everything will be nice and new again.
REMEMBER if you get Bootlooping perform a factory hard reset!
This is for all varieties of the LG G3. Please see this guide for more instructions.
A master reset restores the original factory settings and may delete your personal data on the internal storage, such as downloaded content, ringtones, images, apps, and contacts. It does not delete data stored on the SIM card or SD card.
To perform a master reset, follow these steps:
LG G3 Phone Photos - LG Cell Phone Pictures