Since you may not open the LG Service Menu after updating your LG Revolution, Spectrum and Lucid 4G to the latest version. This is a tool that will help you open the LG Service Menu in an easy way.
LG Android Data Provisioning Download:
LG Spectrum 4G Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
The CyanogenMod 10 is Android 4.1 JB based custom rom that is now working on our LG Lucid 4G VS840. Patches have been applied to the kernel and ROM as required to make it work on the Lucid.
What does not work
What should work
How to Install:
The CyanogenMod 10 will only work with the gingerbread bootloader and CWM
LG Lucid 4G Phone Photos - LG Cell Phone Pictures
Like many other Android smartphones, the LG Lucid 4G comes with a lot of bloatware loaded on when it’s out of the box.
These system apps I listed below can be removed without a security error appearing. Tested on my phone without any problem:
Here is guide about how to do this:
1. Make sure your phone is rooted
2. Use Rom Toolbox Pro ( the lite version of rom toolbox should work as well.)
3. Make your phone in usb internet Ethernet mode with usb debugging enabled while removing the app
4. From there you can remove the list of apps via uninstall- automated(root) mode
5. After it finished removing the apps, reboot the device (do not close the app just hold the power button and press power off and reboot)
6. That’s all. everytime you reboot you will get some cloudservice force close. (do not remove cloudservice app.)