The online retailer eBay is once again selling the Unlocked LG G4 (H815), and this time with a discount as sell. The 32GB LG G4 (H815) is now on sale for $380, around $20 off it was sold a month ago. And now it is available in Metallic Gray, Gold and Brown Leather color options.
Yes, it’s not the first time eBay has cut the price of LG G4. So those interested in the deal should jump on it as soon as possible.
Specs-wise, the G4 is LG’s flagship boasts a 5.5-inch QHD touchscreen, a 16 MP rear camera with LED flash and optical image stabilization, an 8 MP front cam, 3GB of RAM, 32GB of storage, a microSD card slot, and a 3,000 mAh battery. It’s powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 chipset, which has a hexa-core CPU with two 1.82 GHz Cortex-A57 cores and four 1.44 GHz Cortex-A53 ones. The handset runs Android 5.1 Lollipop.
AT&T LG G4 Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG has officially announced that they’re bringing Android 6.0 Marshmallow on the LG G4. Poland is the lucky country to first receive the major update next week, followed by other regions – Europe, Asia, and the Americas. although no schedule has yet been announced.
Google firstly introduced the Android 6.0 Marshmallow On September 29, and confirmed the latest Android OS would start to roll out to existing Nexus devices – that’s the Nexus 5, Nexus 6, Nexus 7, Nexus 9 and Nexus Player – from Monday October 5, so if you have one of those devices, keep an eye out for the update.
LG G4 Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
AT&T has started rolling out an OTA update for LG G4 owners today, which brings some stability improvements as well as the keyboard, battery and touch responsiveness.
You can check out the full changelog below:
This software update includes:
As far as size is concerned, this update clocks in at 420MB large and you’ll need a WiFi connection handy to pull it down. As AT&T just started rolling the update out, it may not have hit your device yet. To check for it manually, all you have to do is head into the settings menu and navigate to About Phone > Software updates > Check now.
Be sure to check for the update and let us know if you see any improvements in the comments below.
AT&T LG G4 Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
First the Motorola and HTC, and now its LG’s turn? Good news LG G3 and G4 owners, you’re the next in line for a shiny, new update to Android 6.0, Marshmallow.
The Korean company is preparing to launch the latest Android 6.0 Marshmallow to LG G3 and LG G4 quite soon, since the LG Korea support page for the two aforementioned devices now contains a category for “Android 6”, along with previous OS versions. You can see the screenshots below.
For the moment, there is no word yet on exactly when these phones will get the Marshmallow updates this year. But we’ll dig for details, and let you know when we have something.
Here is the official tot and dll to flash / unbrick your LG G4 using LG FlashTool. Just use LG G Flex’s guide http://www.lg-phones.org/how-to-flash-unbrick-lg-g-flex-back-to-stock.html.
Notes- In the zip file I gave you the LGFlashTool and tot and dll.
Notes- make sure you use the correct dll. if you don’t use the correct dll the flash will not start and will give you download fail in LG FlashTool.
Notes- After you get to the home screen for the first time. Please do a factory reset. Go to System Settings then go to backup and reset and follow the prompts and your phone will be ready.
Before you do the process, you need these software below:
How to Flash LG G4 with a tot firmware:
1. Install Flashtool V1.7. Default install folder C:\LG\LGFlashtool
2. Copy crack file Megalock.dll to C:\LG\LgFlashtool
3. Enter download mode: Turnoff, push VOL UP and plug USB cable in
4. Open Device Manager on your computer and choose COM41 for phone connection:
5. Open Flashtool, choose .dll and .tot file, then fresh yellow icon like this:
6. When Flashtool show Realdy, push USB out for 5secs and plug in again. Flash tool will automatic run
7. Done and enjoy
Here is the easiest way to flash / unbrick / unroot the LG 4G by using the LG flash tool.
Credits and Thank You belong to LG and special thank you to hyelton
Caution: Please follow all steps no short cutting, or altering files may cause issues with hardware and software to your LG 4G. Please make sure you can get your phone in emergency download mode before doing anything else.
Before you start flashing your phone, you should download these tools to your PC:
How to Flash / Update LG G4 Steps:
1. Download all requirements, install LG USB Drivers, extract the LG flash tool zip file. And to make things a little easier, put the firmware in the same directory as where you extracted the flash tool files.
2. Enter to Download Mode and plug USB into your PC
3. Then open the LGFlashTool2014.exe up. For ‘Select Type’ choose CDMA. For ‘PhoneMode’ select DIAG. Then go down to Select KDZ file and find the kdz file.
4. Now Click normal flash. A window like this should pop up:
5. Click start. You should now see this:
6. Just click OK. A new window should pop up like this:
7. Your progress bar on your phone should now be moving. Congrats, we’re almost done. If another smaller box pops up, just ignore it.
Simply wait for the progress bar on your phone to get to 100% and the phone should reboot, and everything will be nice and new again.