In the Command Prompt (or Terminal on Linux), make sure you’re in your SDK Tools folder (c:\SDK\tools\) LG-Eve/Etna/Intouch Max info
Type "adb shell". You should see "#"
Type the following commands to remove the Rogers apps on from your LG Eve / Etna GW620:
This backs up the MoxierMail app onto your SD card.
The toleROM is made by tolemac, I have not try this rom, but all people who has tried said that’s really great, so if you have interested in it, do it! LG Android Phones
Following it the tutorial on how to get the toleROM onto your LG Eve/Etna GW620.
If you have installed V10n you can back to V10M or V10G (G is open M is Orange or other opeartor perhaps). LG-Eve/Etna/Intouch Max info
You must to download the firmware:
The updater util:
And the LG utils:
Then: LG Cell Phone Software
1. Install BC2APPSetup.eze
2. Plug in your device (not in debug mode Settings-Applications-Development-debug mode)
3. Execute KP500-Utils-EN.exe
4. Enter I
5. Write the path to the V10G_00.kdz
6. Enter J
7. Enter GW620
8. Enter path to V10G_00.cab file.
9. Enter V10G_00
10. Then the LG Updater is open and trying to flash your phone with the selected firmware.
11. Enter in your LG Eve/Etna GW620 and make factory reset (3845#*620# -> Factory Reset -> Factory Reset)
Then you can flash the ROM. Enjoy it.
Here is the modified Nandroid for the LG Eve / Etna GW620. It’s still VERY alpha, so use at your own risk, but it’s working for me. I did a full wipe and restore, and got my LG Eve / Etna GW620 back to working condition. LG Android Phones
Disclaimer: This modified Nandroid is provided as is. I take absolutely no responsibility for anything that may break while it is in use. All I can say is that it works well for me. Your mileage may vary. LG-Eve/Etna/Intouch Max info
How to install the Nandroid on your LG Eve / Etna GW620 Steps:
Backup: LG Cell Phone Software