LG’s latest Android smartwatch, the LG G Watch R, is going to be released next week in South Korea. Not long after that the watch phone will be introduced in other Asian countries, as well as in Europe and the US.
According to GSMArena, the LG G Watch R is currently listed in Netherlands retailer and the smartwatch should arrive in the week of November 3 – 7. The LG G Watch R will cost €299. In the mean time, the smartwatch is currently listed in UK retailer Expansys for £219.99.
The LG’s G Watch R features include a round 1.3-inch plastic OLED display, Snapdragon 400 chipset, a 410mAh battery, 512MB of RAM and Android Wear OS.
LG G Watch R Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
If you have been searching for a great instant messaging client, we have good news for you — eBuddy for LG Arena just may be what you have been looking for. LG Cell Phone Software
For starters, if you are looking to combine your AIM along with MSN and GTalk, eBuddy has you covered. It supports chat for all 3 of those clients I just mentioned along with Facebook, MySpace, Yahoo, and ICQ. Even better it combines all of your separate buddy lists into one single list for you which is a nice touch. LG-Arena info
LG Arena eBuddy App with Fullscreen Touch Download
LG Arena Phone Photos - LG Cell Phone Pictures
I’m thinking there is a big chance your cable is disfunctional sorry on LG Arena, however lets not give up hope yet. Try the following tips to get your LG Arena connected. LG Phone Problem and Solution
Follow these steps to fix the problem: LG-Arena info
1. install the PC Suite III from CDs or you can get it free from the net
2. install the Infineon flash usb
3. install LG USB modem driver ( optional )
after running all of the above
1. ON Bluetooth for both the Arena & PC firstly
2. open the PC Suite III application
3. insert the usb connector from the phone into the PC usb
4. you will see it is searching
5. press " how to connect "
6. (another application will appear) bluetooth connection wizard will find your " KM900 " in the Bluetooth devices list
7. wait till " Blutooth Device(s) found (count) :1 " – in red colour
then select & click the " KM900 ".
8. then press the " connect " button
9. wait till 2 – 3 sec then your are connected
And if this still doesn’t work, try disabling your Anti virus software and firewalls and it should work. If not then i think you probably have a faulty cable.