The major purpose of this post is to teach you how to install LG Tribute 2 USB drivers. Doing it is pretty easy. This tip has been tested and works great on my LG Tribute 2 without any problem. If you have any trouble while installing, feel free to let me know. I will return you back as soon as possible.
How to Install LG Tribute 2 USB Drivers Steps:
The installation will take a few minutes. After installing, restart your pc, the driver will allow you transfer files via USB. Simply plug in your LG Tribute 2 and you should be ready to go.
LG Tribute 2 Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
Here is the official tot and dll to flash / unbrick your LG G4 using LG FlashTool. Just use LG G Flex’s guide http://www.lg-phones.org/how-to-flash-unbrick-lg-g-flex-back-to-stock.html.
Notes- In the zip file I gave you the LGFlashTool and tot and dll.
Notes- make sure you use the correct dll. if you don’t use the correct dll the flash will not start and will give you download fail in LG FlashTool.
Notes- After you get to the home screen for the first time. Please do a factory reset. Go to System Settings then go to backup and reset and follow the prompts and your phone will be ready.
Before you do the process, you need these software below:
How to Flash LG G4 with a tot firmware:
1. Install Flashtool V1.7. Default install folder C:\LG\LGFlashtool
2. Copy crack file Megalock.dll to C:\LG\LgFlashtool
3. Enter download mode: Turnoff, push VOL UP and plug USB cable in
4. Open Device Manager on your computer and choose COM41 for phone connection:
5. Open Flashtool, choose .dll and .tot file, then fresh yellow icon like this:
6. When Flashtool show Realdy, push USB out for 5secs and plug in again. Flash tool will automatic run
7. Done and enjoy
Here is the easiest way to flash / unbrick / unroot the LG 4G by using the LG flash tool.
Credits and Thank You belong to LG and special thank you to hyelton
Caution: Please follow all steps no short cutting, or altering files may cause issues with hardware and software to your LG 4G. Please make sure you can get your phone in emergency download mode before doing anything else.
Before you start flashing your phone, you should download these tools to your PC:
How to Flash / Update LG G4 Steps:
1. Download all requirements, install LG USB Drivers, extract the LG flash tool zip file. And to make things a little easier, put the firmware in the same directory as where you extracted the flash tool files.
2. Enter to Download Mode and plug USB into your PC
3. Then open the LGFlashTool2014.exe up. For ‘Select Type’ choose CDMA. For ‘PhoneMode’ select DIAG. Then go down to Select KDZ file and find the kdz file.
4. Now Click normal flash. A window like this should pop up:
5. Click start. You should now see this:
6. Just click OK. A new window should pop up like this:
7. Your progress bar on your phone should now be moving. Congrats, we’re almost done. If another smaller box pops up, just ignore it.
Simply wait for the progress bar on your phone to get to 100% and the phone should reboot, and everything will be nice and new again.