A software update for the LG Ally, Verizon’s version of the LG Ally, is now starting to get pushed to LG Ally owners. This is an update focused mostly on bringing performance improvements and enhancements to the phone. LG Android Phones
Verizon LG Ally Software Update Improvements:
Verizon LG Ally Software Update Enhancements:
How to update Verizon LG Ally Instrctions: LG Cell Phone Software
1. You will be notified that a system update is available on your device. Press "Install now" and your device will power off and back on and the installation process will begin.
Note: If you choose "Install later" this will delay installation and you will be taken back to the home screen. The system update message will appear every 30 minutes until you install the update.
Amazon.com offers the LG Ally Android Phone (Verizon Wireless) for a mere $0.01 for free Two-Day shipping with new service plan (Ships from and sold by Amazon.com). If it has a strong appeal to you, click here to the deal. Enjoy! LG Android Phones
Focused on Android System, the LG Ally Android Phone features a full QWERTY keyboard, running Android 2.1 system, 600MHz processor, a 3.2″ Touch Screen with a resolution of 800 x 480 Pixels, 3.2 Megapixel with Autofocus and Flash, 512MB ROM, 256MB RAM, BLUETOOTH 2.1 + EDR, S-GPS and aGPS, 3.5mm Headset Jack and more.
Ok. Are you ready? LG-Ally info
LG Ally Android Phone (Verizon Wireless) Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
How to Organize Photos and Music on LG Ally? ThinkFree Office is a great and free app for you to do that. Following is the full instruction on How to Organize Photos and Music on LG Ally. Credit to AA. Good Luck. LG Android Phones
To Create A New Folder: LG Phone Problem and Solution
1. Open ThinkFree Office.
2. Touch My Docs in the top left corner of the screen.
3. Navigate to where you want to place your new folder.
4. Hit the menu button.
5. Touch New.
6. Touch Folder.
7. Enter folder name.
8. Touch OK.
To Rename A Folder:
1. Touch the folder until the popup menu appears.
2. Touch Rename. (You also have options to delete, move, copy, or upload the folder.)
3. Enter a new folder name.
4. Touch Yes.
To Move A Photo or Music File:
1. Navigate to where the file is located.
2. Touch the file until the popup menu appears.
3. Touch Move. (You can also Open, Upload, Rename, Copy, and Delete the file.)
4. Navigate to the folder you want to place the file.
5. Touch Choose. LG-Ally info
LG Ally Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures