First off thanks to mtmichaelson, the Broken Out V3.0 rom is awesome. This rom is based off of the latest LG update to Gingerbread 2.3.6 ZV5. It is fully deodexed, and debloated.
Broken Out V3.0 Rom for LG Spectrum VS920 Download:
How do I install the Broken Out V3.0 Rom on LG Spectrum:
- Make sure your phone is running ZV8 or ZV9
- Make sure 4g is enabled.
- Download the rom and place it to the root of your SDcard
- Reboot your device to CWM recovery
- Make a Backup
- WIPE DATA!!!
- Install zip from sdcard, Select BrokenOutRevo2.0.zip
- Reboot! (Do not wipe data after flashing!)
- To Block CIQ Logs Requires Reboot After Initial Boot
Broken Out V3.0 Changelog:
- Update System to ZV6
- Added Sony Xperia S Theme
- Added Sony Xperia S Weather, Clock, and Photo Widgets
- Removed ICS Style Settings Menu
- Other Small UI Tweaks
- Added User Adjustable Voltages
- A TON of code tweaks, check my git for more details!!!
Verizon LG Spectrum Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts