Bitpim is a basic but powerful software that allows you to copy/paste/replace/delete just about every file inside of your LG Chocolate Touch and other mobile phones, including some of the most basic files that allow it to function. You don’t need Bitpim to transfer music or photos (you can use Vcast rhapsody to do that), but it’s one of the tools that allows you to upload/download videos and mess around with themes and stuff like that. Just be careful when using it and think before you act. Bitpim allows you to backup your phone’s files, it’s important to back up if you intend to do something serious with your LG Chocolate Touch. LG-Chocolate Touch info
To get it to work with bitpim 1.07.20 beta Step by Step: (If you use a mac, please download a mac version of Bitpim here) Posted by HelplessSEAL on howardforums.
- Set up your LG Chocolate Touch so that it is in modem mode when it connects with your PC
- Don’t connect your LG Chocolate Touch to your PC yet, open up bitpim and you check the “Detect phone at bitpim startup” box.
- Click view>view filesystem, there should now be a tab on the left to view the phone’s filesystem. Close and reopen Bitpim.
- Connect your LG Chocolate Touch to your PC. Bitpim should have detected an “Other CDMA Phone on COMx”.
- Go to settings and change you phone type to “LG VX11000 (env Touch)”
- Click filesystem and browse away! Most media and phone settings files are under BREW>Mods>some random number, or MMC1 (if you have a memory card) LG Cell Phone Software
LG Chocolate Touch phone photos – LG Cell phone pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts