If you own an AT&T LG Thrill 4G then you will be happy with the news that Android 4.0.4 ICS update is now being released for the device. The update is available now, but isn’t going to be pushed over the air. You’ll need to install the LG United Mobile Driver to a Windows PC and update via LG’s Mobile Support-Tool.
There are a few preparations you should go through prior to upgrading to ICS. First, you’ll want to make sure your battery is fully charged up. Personally, I always have my device plugged into the outlet during software updates. Next, backup your data!
- QuickMemo: Instantly capture any screen image on your phone, so you can add comments, drawings, humor&and share your personalized message with everyone.
- Cheese Shutter: Activate the Cheese Shutter camera setting and take photos or self-portraits simply by saying Cheese.
- New Lock Screen Actions: Conveniently jump directly to a specific application without unlocking the homescreen.
- Home Screen Folder and Favorites Tray: Group your apps and shortcuts logically by simply dragging one onto another.
- Redesigned Gallery App. & Photo Editor: Easier to manage, show, and share photos and videos than ever before.
- Quick Setting Buttons: From the Notification Bar you can now set shortcuts to many features such as Bluetooth Toggle, Wi-Fi Toggle, Sound Toggle, Airplane Mode, and more.
How to update LG Thrill 4G to Android 4.0.4 ICS:
- Install USB Driver.
- Install LG Mobile Support Tool.
- Connect your phone to your PC using the USB cable included with your device.
- Do not tap "Turn on USB storage" on your phone screen.
- Do not disconnect the USB cable until the update is complete.
- If you experience errors, check USB connection or try another port.
- Click Start Updating within the LG Mobile Support tool to begin.
- If your phone software upgrade stops before it has completed, please do not close the update tool and try the update again.
- The handset is automatically reset during this process.
- When upgrade is complete, turn on your phone and complete phone setup.
LG Thrill 4G Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts