After several restless weeks of waiting, LG G2 users on AT&T (model D800) are finally getting the Android 4.4.2 Kitkat update seeded to their devices. The new update includes a few improvements and additional bugfixes.
There are still plenty of users waiting for the OTA notification to show up on their AT&T LG G2 D800, so you may have to wait until the end of the day before the update starts seeding in your area.
The full changelog can be found below:
- Improved user interface with Android 4.4 KitKat: The latest version of Android includes enhancements such as restyled status and navigation bars, a new full-screen mode, improved closed captioning support, and stronger security.
- Improved battery efficiency: the phone plays music more efficiently and supports the battery-saving location mode, extending battery life.
- Faster processing speed: The latest version of Android provides a noticeable speed boost that runs applications 17 percent faster than before and web-browsing speed is mproved with the Chromium engine.
- Printing in the Cloud: Google Cloud Printer makes it simple to print documents via Wi-Fi or a Bluetooth connection.
- Enhanced “Knock On” feature: The responsiveness of LG’s Knock On feature has been improved.
To try and pull the update, head into Settings>About phone>Software update>Check New.
LG G2 Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts