I love my LG Nexus 4, but one of the first things I tried was running a Data Speed Check using the SpeedTest. My LG Nexus 4 never got more than about 3 or 4 Mbps Down in my area. But now I have this issue fixed, I was getting about 20 kbps downstream and 400+ latency. After, I’m getting 6+ mbps and 80-120 latency. I fixed mine by adding a new APN with these settings.
The blank ones are blank/unspecified. You probably only need to change APN and APN type (the other shown values were already like this on mine). For APN type, those are commas separating the terms.
Disclaimer: May not work for everyone
AT&T APN Settings for LG Nexus 4
- APN: phone
- MMS proxy:
- MCC: 310
- MNC: 410
- Authentication type:
- APN type: default,supl,agps,fota,dun
- APN protocol: IPv4
- APN roaming protocol: IPv4
- APN enable/disable (this is checked but grayed out on mine)
Instructions for editing APN:
- Mobile Networks
- Access Point Names
- BACK UP EVERYTHING. Write it down, Screen capture, Do something! I am not responsible for you losing your settings.
- Individually delete ALL APN’s
- New APN
- Enter the above settings and make sure you hit menu>save when you’re done!
- Select your newly created APN
- Reboot and enjoy!
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts