Earlier this morning Verizon dropped word that its version of the LG G Pad 10.1 tablet can now update to Android 5.0 Lollipop. Users can update their tablets using OTA now.
The update carries version series VK70011A and it brings in some exciting changes.
The update brings about the following improvements:
- Fixed Google Play Movie freezing issue.
- Fixed an issue during OTA updates where a pop up flashes “phone restarting” instead of tablet restarting.
- OTA update application now contains hard-coded credentials to access remote bootstrapping servers.
- Fixed ALM issues regarding Cloud contact and sync.
- The email client displays the max attachment size for IMAP as 29.8MB, but if the user attaches files between 25-29.8MB in size, the email is not sent.
- Corrected typo (Verzion -> Verizon)
- Fixed a bug so that user can scroll PPT document in landscape mode when font is enlarged.
- Remote app not available when no headset is plugged in.
- Improved Home screen verbiage as below.
- Touch and hold a screen to rearrange order or drag to Remove bar to delete.
- Touch, hold and drag a screen to rearrange order, or drag to Remove bar to delete.
- You can rearrange or add apps to your launcher by touching and holding an icon and dragging it to where you want it.
- You can rearrange or add apps to your Favorites Tray by touching and holding an icon and dragging it to where you want it.
- Improved audio quality about VoIP application such as Skype by tuning Echo Canceler
If you’re still hankering for the update, though, hit the link below.
LG G Pad 10.1 Tablet Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone Related Posts